Thursday, June 30, 2011

About me part 3

Senior year...
Still have depression, still cut, still anorexic.

The summer before my senior year I met a friend through work who I became best friends with... Little did I know I would once again be used by a friend, but I will make a post on it's own about the 2 people I had at one point considered my best friends who in the end were mean and screwed me over.

I met my hubby in September 2006, we both were at this "self help/ getting to know your inner self/ church camp" type thing. I had barley made it in, I put in my application about 2 days before we were supposed to leave. The thing was about 4 days long and we got to know the dark secrets of everyone. About a week after it, hubby and I started dating.

Senior year was different than previous years. I started smaoking pot and skipping classes.

My dad and I did not get along this year of my life, he was rude to me.

In April 2007 my mom was informed of my eating disorder from my therapist. I was forced into therapy treatment. I manipulated my mother into paying for my first tattoo. I told her the only way I would go to therapy and gain the weight was if she let me get a tattoo. So she did, I played the game and went to therapy and put the weight on. About 3 weeks before my 18th birthday my therapist dropped me, we didn't get long as I did not want to be there.

I went on family vacation in June right after graduation. My dad and I probably could have killed each other. I hated him... On June 11th I spent the night at hubby's house and on June 12th (my 18th bday) that morning, I moved out.
I didn't talk to my dad for months after I moved out.

I dropped all the weight I had gained and more when I moved out

My next post will be on hubby and I and our life after we moved out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment