Thursday, June 16, 2011

What is happiness

Happiness can mean something different to everyone... This is what happiness means to me:

Happiness to me is complete balance of mind, body and spirit. A balanced mind that has emotions but knows how to manage them properly without letting them take over. Using my wise mind instead of my emotional mind or rational mind, wise mind is being able to use both; being proactive. Balance of body, taking care of ones body physically and mentally. balance of spirit be it having a higher power or not.

I can not guarantee I will be able to write in this every day, I just bought the book and will be trying as I go along...
These will most likely have spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, I am not good at spelling or writing and would appreciate not being called out for it.

Welcome to my happiness blog...

1 comment: